Группа :: Сети/WWW
Главная Изменения Спек Патчи Sources Загрузить Gear Bugs and FR Repocop 20 марта 2017 Denis Smirnov <mithraen at altlinux.ru> 1.19-alt2
- rebuild with IDN/IRI support
- 1.18 (fixes CVE-2016-4971: untrusted filenames when following
HTTP to FTP redirects)
- NMU: added BR: texinfo
- added upstream patch for CVE-2014-4877 (arbitrary symlink access)
+ not packaging 1.16 yet due to progresbar regressions in UTF-8 locales
- patch4 merged upstream
- converted descriptions to UTF-8
- added OpenWRT patch to fix FTBFS with pod2man from perl-5.18
(thx glebfm@ for bringing attention to this)
- 1.14 (thx opennet.ru for heads-up)
- 1.13.4 (NB: moved to gnutls by default)
- built with openssl specifically
- enabled IDN support
- spec cleanup
- fix manual build
- rebuilt against openssl-1.0.0a
+ fixes security problem outlined in RH#520454:
SSL certificate name vs. host name verification bypass
via NUL ('\0') character embedded in X509 certificate's
CommonName or subjectAltName
+ thanks ldv@ for heads-up
- applied repocop patch
- 1.11.4 (1.11.2 should have fixed #17676)
- Automated rebuild due to libssl.so.6 -> libssl.so.7 soname change.
- added workaround for #14239 (crash in ru_RU.UTF-8 while
all OK in C, ru_RU.KOI8-R, uk_UA.UTF-8); that is, removed
translations till 1.11.1: https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?22161
+ License: changed to GPLv3
+ see announce here:
- fixed #13241, thanks inger@
- added ru/uk package description charsets (#11848)
- spec macro abuse cleanup
- Rebuilt due to libcrypto.so.4 -> libcrypto.so.6 soname change.
- security fix for CAN-2005-3185 (NTLM buffer overflow)
provided by upstream vendor
- disabled patch2
- security fix: NTLM buffer overflow
+ patch by Sergey Ryabchun (sr@)
+ thanks to Dmitry V.Levin (ldv@) for alerting
- 1.10.1 (#7789, #7512)
- removed patch3 (merged upstream with minor changes)
- 1.10 (thanks Grigory Fateyev <greg anastasia.ru> for testing)
- merged description translations from PLD's 1.9.1-19 spec
- updated buildrequires
- Rebuilt with openssl-0.9.7d.
- new version released
- remove unneeded putches due changes in release
- updated rh-filename patch.
- fixup wrong fix for directory traversal bug
- fixed buffer overflow (rh-segv patch)
- Merged RH patches:
* Sat Oct 05 2002 Karsten Hopp <email@example.com> 1.8.2-5
- fix directory traversal bug
* Thu Jul 25 2002 Trond Eivind GlomsrЬd <firstname.lastname@example.org> 1.8.2-3
- Don't segfault when downloading URLs A-B-A (A-A-B worked) #49859
- Fixed .netrc quotation parsing (mdk).
- Shutup output to screen when using quiet with batch mode (rh).
- Merged some MDK and RH paches.
- Resurrected manpage.
- New version 1.6
- Fixed texinfo.patch
- Fixed encdec.patch
- Fixed i18n
- Fixed texinfo documentation.
- Fix bug: the characters ";/?=&+" must retain their encoded/decodedstatus.
(from Anon Sricharoenchai <email@example.com>)
- RE and Fandra adaptions.
- included some stuff from CVS tree
- HTTPS support
- don't permit chmod 777 on symlinks (#4725).
- auto rebuild in the new build environment (release 4)
- build for 6.0 tree
- add Provides
- strip binaries
- version 1.5.3
- updated to 1.5.2
- modified group to Applications/Networking
- upgraded to 1.5.0
- they removed the man page from the distribution (Duh!) and I added it back
from 1.4.5. Hey, removing the man page is DUMB!
- first build against glibc